The Show is set for Feb. 1–3, 2019 at the Music City Center in downtown Nashville. A detailed Show schedule and tickets are available at .
“I’ve attended many of the Antiques and Garden Shows in the past, and I’m excited to be a part of it this year,” Hill said. “Bobby and Ray are extremely talented and so much fun to work with. We are looking forward to sharing what we learned in transforming a 20-acre island into our private paradise getaway.”
The Show draws more than 15,000 attendees annually with its world-class collection of antiques from more than 150 dealers, expertly landscaped gardens and opportunities to engage with some of the nation’s leading voices and talents in the design, antique and horticultural spheres.
Katie Ridder, renowned New York-based interior designer who has been commissioned by clients spanning from Switzerland to Virginia.
- Peter Pennoyer, founding partner of New York-based Peter Pennoyer Architects, acclaimed author and industry expert.
- Susanna Salk, host and co-producer of Quintessence’s At Home with video series with accolades as an author of many best-selling design books, including At Home with Dogs and Their Designers: Sharing a Stylish Life.
- Bunny Williams, talented and legendary New York-based designer and owner and founder of Bunny Williams Interior Design and Bunny Williams Home
- Garden District, Memphis-based floral boutique comprised of two talented floriculture experts Greg Campbell and Erick New.
- Elizabeth Heiskell, world-class chef, best-selling author and “TODAY Show” contributor.
About the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville