The annual Boots & Bears Songwriters’ Night for Lipscomb Elementary School is Thursday at the Franklin Theatre.
Doors open at 7 p.m. for the event, and the songwriters take the stage at 8 p.m.
Your ticket purchase directly supports student education at Lipscomb Elementary. The funds supply teachers with essential tools and resources to make their classrooms rich, learning environments.
The five talented songwriters taking the stage this year all have distinguished resumes. Performing will be:
- Phillip LaRue, writer of “Whiskey in My Water” for Tyler Farr;
- Regie Hamm, four-time SESAC songwriter of the year;
- Amy Stroup, known for folk, soul, gospel, rockabilly, and R&B infused pop;
- Billy Montana, his “More than a Memory,” recorded by Garth Brooks, debuted on Billboard’s Hot Country chart as no. 1. in 2007;
- Mike Donehey, has written for Hawk Nelson, Lecrae, and Jars of Clay.
Please click the link below to purchase your tickets: