By REBEKAH JONES
The home located at 514 Pennystone Circle in the Meade of Avalon is as gorgeous as it is functional. Adjacent to Smith Park and complete with community activities and a neighborhood pool, this home has it all. It features four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and sits on 3,233 square feet.
A few key features of the home include:
- Full view of the neighborhood’s scenic lake
- Hardwood floors and plush carpeting throughout
- Access to Smith Park
- Custom furnishings including custom crown molding, hanging chandelier and staircase with wrought iron spindles
- Luxurious outdoor living space including covered front porch, screened in porch, and large concrete patio
Through the solid wood front door and arched entryway is a picture of quaint style, functionality and comfort. The entry provides access to the upper level and is open to the dining room and breakfast room. Also included on the main level is the master bedroom and attached master bath, which features tile floors, double vanity, Jacuzzi garden tub, walk-in closet and more.
The upper level features three additional bedrooms, an expansive rec room with a wet bar, and access to the walk-in attic.
Additional special aspects of the home/ neighborhood include:
- Built in 2007
- Two-car garage with custom built-ins
- Security system
- Community activities at beautiful neighborhood pool and clock Tower
- Zoned for Clovercroft Elementary School, Woodland Middle School and Ravenwood High School
This home is being offered at $564,900 by Andy Beasley of Brentview Realty. For more information on this home or to schedule a visit, please call Andy Beasley at 615-429-5345 or his office at 615-373-2814.