By REBEKAH JONES
The home located at 12 Camel Back Court in The Governors Club offers absolute perfection in beautiful residential living. This 9,152 square-foot home sits on one acre and includes an additional two acres of treed community green space. It was built in 2018 by Nashville’s Custom Luxury Home Builder Grove Park Construction and features six bedrooms, six baths and three half baths.
Special features include:
- Custom walnut or glazed hardwood cabinetry throughout the home
- Two media rooms
- Fully trimmed hydraulic elevator with access to all three levels
- App control throughout home (audio, garage doors, security, pool and thermostats)
- Large, gunite infinity pool, infinity edge spa and covered grotto with waterfall
- Outdoor living space including a covered porch with a stone fireplace overlooking pool
Walking through the grand custom hardwood doors, you are greeted by an open entryway with a dining room on the left and a study on the right. The hardwood floors welcome you in and the expansive windows bring in natural light throughout the home. The family room features built in bookcases, a fireplace, and access to the back porch that overlooks the lovely, private backyard. The star of the home is the kitchen with beamed ceilings, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, island with seating and specialty lighting.
Neighborhood amenities include:
- 24 hour gated security
- Community pool
- Pleasant Hill historic mansion for events
- Tennis courts
- Fitness center
- Stocked catch and release lakes
- Golf and social memberships available
This home is being listed at $3,849,000 by Marty Warren of Zeitlin Sotheby’s International Realty. For more information or to schedule a visit, call contact Marty at (615) 973-8757, email email@example.com, or click here.