Every once in a while we all experience a minor injury that makes us wonder if we should visit an orthopedic provider. Whether that be a twisted ankle during your run, a nagging sore shoulder from work, or painful joint problems that have not stopped for months, any injury can set you back from living your life. The difficult question is when you should seek medical attention or let your injury heal on its own. While some injuries take care of themselves, other minor injuries can cause lasting complications and delayed healing if not properly taken care of.
Here are a few questions that will help you decide if it’s time to see an orthopedic provider.
– Do you experience pain when doing repetitive motions? This can be a cause of stress injuries on the muscles, tendons, and nerves due to overuse. Addressing this problem can keep you from worsening your condition.
– Are you experiencing bone and joint discomfort that is keeping you from participating in everyday activities? If so, see an orthopedic provider to get you back to feeling your best self.
– Are you experiencing pain that is lasting longer than 12 weeks? Seeing an orthopedic provider and getting the help you need can offer you relief.
– Do you feel unstable when walking or standing? This could be a sure sign that something is wrong with your joints. A 7 Springs provider can help you find the cause of your situation and work to correct the problem.
– Have you recently tweaked your knee, twisted your ankle, or had any other soft tissue injuries? The first step to take is the R-I-C-E Method that involves Resting, Icing, Compression, and Elevating the injured area. If the injury does not see major improvements in a 48 hour time period, you should seek medical attention.
If you answered yes to any of these questions then it’s time for you to see your orthopedic provider. Come visit 7 Springs Orthopedics to get a same day or next day appointment! Providers here at 7 Springs will assess your situation and help get you back to feeling like yourself through a variety of conservative musculoskeletal treatment options. In addition, we also offer onsite medical imaging, physical therapy, regenerative medicine, and there is no referral required.
7 Springs Orthopedics is Expanding to Bellevue!
If you live in or around the Bellevue area, we are opening a clinic in the new One Bellevue Place mall on Tuesday, May 28th, 2019. We will be located in suite 601, just across the parking lot from Home Goods. Don’t let an injury keep you or a family member down. Visit us in Bellevue, or any 7 Springs Orthopedics location in Middle Tennessee.
Schedule online today at www.7springsortho.com or call 615-942-8031.
“We are excited to bring high-quality orthopedics to the community of Bellevue. It has always been our mission to be your family’s neighborhood muscle, bone, and joint provider – offering comprehensive, easily accessible, and high-quality care. We look forward to serving the families in the Bellevue area, and surrounding communities, and to offer same-day or next day access to fully comprehensive orthopedic care.”
– Mark Tulloch, CEO of 7 Springs Orthopedics