Williamson, Inc. on Monday morning announced the names of 11 new business and community leaders who will service on the 2018 Board of Directors to help lead the strategic direction of the organization that incorporates Williamson County’s office of economic development and chamber of commerce.
“All of our newest Board members embody the spirit of community. We are truly fortunate to have their expertise and strong leadership skills on our side” says Matt Largen, President & CEO.
The new board members are:
- Tom Atema, President and CEO, Atema Partners
- Bari Beasley, CEO, Williamson County Heritage Foundation
- Kim Brady, Vice President of Human Resources, Acadia Healthcare
- Carl Haley, President and CEO, Grand Avenue Chauffeured Transportation
- Chris Jones, President, Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation
- Douglas Kreulen, President and CEO, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
- Matt Laker, Vice President, Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- Rob Mills, Senior Vice President and CIO, Tractor Supply Company
- Diane Thorne, Chief Regional Transportation Director, TMA Group
- Elaine Wells, President and Owner, Well Planned Events
- Luis Parodi, Vice President, Fifth Third Bank, Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
With the start of the fiscal year in January, the board will also have a new slate of officers. They are: Richard Herrington, Franklin Synergy Bank (President); Dr. Shanna Jackson, Columbia State Community College (Vice Chair); Gail Powell, High Hopes (Secretary); Paul Bolin, Williamson Medical Center (Treasurer); and Jeff Drummonds, LBMC (Immediate Past Chair). Two members-at-large will serve on the Executive Community and will be appointed in January.
Rounding out the board will be its current members:
- Nelson Andrews, Andrews Cadillac/Jaguar/Land Rover Company
- Darek Bell, Bell & Associates Construction, LP
- Lisa Campbell, Mars Petcare
- Ellie Westman Chin, Williamson County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- Heath Clark, H Clark Distillery
- Jim Detrude, Nissan North America, Inc.
- Alex Fisch, Southern Land Company
- Dennis Georgatos, Skanska USA Building Inc.
- Kelly Gilfillan, Home Page Media Group
- Cherie Hammond, Cherie Hammond Consulting
- Vickie Manning, Pinnacle Financial Partners
- Tena Mayberry, Mayberry Ventures, LLC
- Celeste Patterson, H.G. Hill Realty Company, LLC (ex-officio)
- Richard Perko, Lee Company
- John D. Scott, Vanderbilt Health
- Kayce Williams, Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Daren Thompson, The UPS Store of Cool Springs
- Nate Thompson, Landscape Services, Inc.
- Paige Thompson, Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
The 35-member governing body includes 33 members, 1 ex-officio member and the President & CEO, Matt Largen. Board members serve three-year terms, with at least ten board members added every year on a rolling basis.